- OM News
Workshop offerings to enhance the professional performance of your employees
Private instruction for personal growth and stress reduction
Current schedule of available classes
See what others have said about our services
The productivity and efficiency of your employees contributes significantly to your company’s success and profitability.
Employees with Optimal Mindset exhibit improvement in the following:
- Use their time more efficiently
- Remain more alert, focused, creative and motivated
- Have a greater attention span
- Make wiser decisions in challenging situations
- Enjoy more positive, meaningful relationships with clients and co-workers
- Exhibit better emotional control, remaining calm in stressful situations
- Display stronger leadership skills, listening and communicating more effectively
- Experience greater empathy and increased job satisfaction
- Feel an increased satisfaction with work-life balance
- Display greater capacity to handle pressure
- Make healthier lifestyle choices!
- Feel less overwhelmed and anxious
The optimal mindset is acquired by training the brain to expand awareness and build the “attention muscle.” Just like professional athletes train their bodies for peak performance, business professionals and their teams can train their brains to perform at optimal levels.
We provide education on basic neuroscience and experiential practice with Integrative Restoration — a clinically proven, body-centered technique that employees can actually feel work.
Optimal Mindset is sharpening the tools in your employee’s toolbox so they last longer and perform more effectively. Employee productiveness and efficiency are improved by changing the way in which they perceive everyday stress and stimuli.
Developing an Optimal Mindset takes time, practice and commitment. It’s a new job skill learned like any other – and is mastered in much the same way. Contact us to schedule training for your company today.
Maximize the healthy, natural inclinations of mind and body to achieve optimal professional performance for your team. Contact us at 971.275.4183 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your professional training today.